Stuff I UseSep 8, 2005
Over the last few years, these are the the few pieces of software that have made a meaningful impact on my life:
- Firefox 1.0: the best browser yet made
- Bloglines: an RSS reader that syncs between home and work.
- Thunderbird: my favorite email client.
- Rhapsody: never buy music again, and listen to everything.
- Eclipse: the first real IDE I've used.
- The Cisco VPN client: saves me from driving in to work for incidents and launches.
If you liked this, you're welcome to read more of my blatherings.